Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Popcorn

Does popcorn make you more creative?? I'm not sure, but I do know I've got the snackies this morning. I had a bit of a slow start which means I did all the things (and some additional things as well...) I usually do after I write - pay bills, answer email, check out the fog rolling in over the fields, place an order (new ink cartridges), talk on the phone, wander around the house, think about signing up for Audible.com, check out the fog again which is much less now and makes me feel like the sun will be out soon, etc.

Yesterday I bought one of those antennas which supposedly allow you to pick up digital signals for free over the air. I did not install it, even though as I passed through the living room, I did look at it and think about it. 

But I finally got serious and I'm now at nearly 600 words and in a good scene which means I can definitely get to 1,000 words today.

That calls for a treat, right?

Nope. I've got to stay here until I hit 24,459 words. 




No comments:

Post a Comment