Thursday, April 21, 2011

Done!

I'm done. That is, I do indeed have a first draft.

What does that mean, exactly? You may be thinking, "Well, I thought she had a first draft on March 31."

That first draft was the real First Draft which really should be called the first rough draft. This new draft is the first smooth draft.

This draft means that I've been through the manuscript several times on the computer. It means I've dotted as many i's as I could find and crossed the same number of t's.

It means that I think it's organized and coherent. I think it flows and makes sense.

I am printing it out, right now, as I type this post. My next job is to read through it, make changes and then, do that several more times.

And then? Whoopee - it's off through cyber-space to my agent.

Double Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment